DLS Software Studios specializes in custom software development, e-commerce, and web design and development. We are currently looking for an experienced LAMP / PHP developer and open source expert (experience in Magento and/or WordPress strongly preferred) to join our software development team. If you’re a dynamic open source development professional who enjoys varied projects and is open to working with a variety of technologies, then this job is an excellent fit for you. This is a full time, permanent position. Our company headquarters is in Chicago but our design and development team is distributed across the country.
Your primary job responsibilities will include developing, maintaining and customizing open source applications (primarily Magento and/or WordPress platforms). Aside from developing applications for clients, you may also have the opportunity to do custom plugin/extension development in either or both platforms.
• Proven track record developing and maintaining object oriented PHP / open source applications (Magento and/or WordPress experience preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and flexibility
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING
• Minimum 3-5 years experience developing database-driven, object-oriented PHP applications
• PHP, mySQL, one or more open source platforms (Magento, WordPress experience preferred), Zend or other PHP frameworks
• Bonus experience: Graphic design, UX (user experience), Magento Extension development, WordPress Plug-in development
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package — medical, dental, vision
• Company matching retirement program
• Certification incentives
• Career growth potential
• Health Club Membership
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.